Tuesday 19 November 2013

Embracing the animal print

So finally the fruits of my research, photo practice sessions and just plain determination to showcase this dress has reaped results.  Two pieces I designed for myself using stretch animal print and nude fabric for the dress and piping for the skirt.

 
 
Accessories:
Chunky necklace: New Look
Red belt: Asos
Nude and Black belt: Asos
Animal skin heels: Zara
 
Some of these accessories may be out of stock as they were bought a few months ago.  If you like this dress, please comment and follow my blog.  My Etsy store is being designed and the collections will go up in a few weeks time once complete.  Here's my skirt with centre piping.  I did not get a chance to model the skirt, but hopefully you get the picture!
 

 
 

 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. So excited to see your Etsy store Romy! This dress is beautiful, if your previous collection wasn't so darn uh-mazing I'd hardly believe you made it. The nude and leopard work perfectly well together. Yay for finally starting a blog! ;) <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very Tara, I didnt even realise you hit reply button!lol

      Delete
  2. love love love the dress, the shoes, the whole look - purrrrrfect! j'adore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Whitney! Makes the freezing cold shoot well worth it!:)

      Delete